Currently 9 active coupons
Currently 0 unreliable coupons
Sorry, no coupons found
Romwe Coupons & Promo codes
|Take 5% Off On Orders Over $69 + Free Shipping||May 31, 2021||RWW*****|
|Get $20 Off On Orders Over $189 + Free Shipping||May 31, 2021||LXU*****|
|Get $10 Off On Orders Over $119 + Free Shipping||May 31, 2021||WHY*****|
|Get $5 Off On Orders Over $69 + Free Shipping||May 31, 2021||WHY*****|
|Enjoy $5 Off On Orders Over $49 + Free Shipping||May 31, 2021||RSH*****|
|Get $3 Off On Order Over $29||May 31, 2021||BUY*****|
Shoppers For RomweSince its launch in 2010, ROMWE has been the go-to online store for fashion ever since. Having incrementally moved into Europe, the US, Australia, and Dubai over the last 8 years, ROMWE continues to grow in stylish strength and stature as the new face of online fashion. Offering up-to-date trends with accessible prices as well as exceptional customer service, ROMWE delivers all over the world from their strategically placed warehouses so you can be assured of swift and efficient service. Better still, ROMWE has buddied up with cheapdiscountcode.com to bring you the best deals for their bang-up-to-date bargains. How To Clean And Deodorize Clothing Without Washing Some items cannot or should not be washed or dry-cleaned regularly. However, it is very easy for the fibers on your clothing to pick up scents and smells from the environment which can linger and be unpleasant. Here are 7 tips to help you get that fresh smell back again
- Air: hang your item of clothing outside, in front of the window or even near an electric fan. By forcing air through the fibers of the garment it can weaken or remove odors. This method can be used on all fabrics as it is not damaging. However, be aware if you are placing items in direct sunlight or near damp places as this can cause damage
- A proprietary cleaner spray can be purchased to deodorize items. However, these sprays cannot be used on all fabrics so read the label carefully and always test on a hidden area of the item such as inside, inside the pocket or under the arm.
- Vodka is a great way of neutralizing smells – don’t worry you won’t end up smelling like a martini! Vodka is often used on sportswear items that cannot be washed (such as knee pads). By putting in a spray bottle and lightly misting the garment, the alcohol in vodka kills off the bacteria causing the odor. Again, vodka may damage some fabrics so carry out a test beforehand.
- If your set up involves keeping your dirty laundry near or in your closet, then you can prevent the transfer of smells onto your clean clothes by using baking soda. By keeping a bowl or pot of baking soda near odorous items, it can neutralize the smells caused and prevent the spread of smells to clean garments.
- By filling your bath or sink with boiling water and adding a splash of white vinegar, you can create your own deodorizing steam. Hang your garment near the steaming water until the water cools. Repeat as necessary until the smell is no longer evident.
- When using products which can make a garment damp or wetter such as a spray or steam – ensure that you leave the item to fully dry before putting back into your closet. Leaving items damp or slightly damp can result in mildew or a mildew smell which will undo all your hard work.
- Unfortunately, despite all your hard work sometimes smells will continue to linger. In these instances, there will be no alternative but to have the garment dry cleaned professionally so that you can continue to wear it and get much enjoyment from your item.